Community

Archives

Lakeside Trail Society Golf Tournament

Photos from the first annual Lakeside Trail Society Golf Tournament. This event helped raise over $11,000

Chilliwack’s 2016 Canada Day Celebration – Evening

The Evening Chilliwack 2016 Canada Day Celebrations

2016 Fire Dept Calendar Project

I had the pleasure of working the Chilliwack Fire Department Charitable Society on their 2016 wall calendar.  This was a joint project with Kelly Corbett who did the layout and design.  I took 11 of the 12 photos, and one month was done by firefighter Shawn Burke.  All the money […]

2015 Unbridled Mud Trials

The 2015 Unbridled Mud Trials took place at Island 22 on Sept 26. I shot about 125 images that you can see below (if you are on the main page, you will need to click on the photo above to view the rest). If you want to comment on individual […]

FV Classic Car Show

FV Classic Car Show out at the Atchelitz Threshermen’s site

Party in the Park 2015 Week 1

The first Party in the Park for 2015 took place on July 17.  I was honored to be invited back as the official photographer again.   (if you are on the main page, you will need to click on the photo above to view the rest).  If you want to comment […]

Canada Day 2015

The Chilliwack 2015 Canada Day Celebrations presented by the City of Chilliwack, the O’Connor Group and McDonald Entertainment. If you would like to “like” some of the photos, jump over to my facebook page.

2014 Muck MS – Mud Run

The 2014 Muck MS Mud Run took place in Greendale on Oct 4.  I shot about 300 images that you can see below (if you are on the main page, you will need to click on the photo above to view the rest). The MS Society has asked that I not post […]

Published in the Chilliwack Progress

Today is kinda a big deal for me, I had one of my Party in the Park photos published in today’s Chilliwack Progress on page 9. I can now cross off an item on my photographic bucket list. You can view the image  online at http://www.theprogress.com/eeditions/?iid=i20140829070108567